- By accessing this site or supplying the information requested by this site, you agree to all the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree to all the terms of this Policy, please discontinue your access and do not supply any information via this site.
- In order to improve our online services to you, we collect data anonymously by way of “cookies” or “sessions”. Cookies help us measure the number of visits, average time spent, page views and other statistics relating to your access to this site. This information allows us to better administer the site and provide a more tailored and user-friendly service to visitors to our site. Cookies are small data files that are sent to your browser from our site and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Each time you visit our site from the same computer, the cookie will be retrieved from your computer, enabling our site to recognise your computer as having previously visited our site and thereby increase the functionality of our site on your computer. A session is a semi-permanent interactive information interchange, also known as a dialogue, a conversation or a meeting, between two or more communicating devices, or between a computer and user. Our cookies and sessions cannot be used to get data from your hard drive, to get your email address or any other data that can be traced to you personally. Most web browsers can be set to notify you when you receive a cookie or to prevent cookies from being sent; if you use these features, you may limit the functionality we can provide you when you visit our site.
- For some services (“Services”) or areas on the site, we may ask you to register and to provide us with information about you and/or your company such as your name, job title, email address, and other types of identity or contact information. Further, if you wish to order products or services from us via this site, we will request either online of offline, that you provide more personal information in order for us to process payment and delivery, including financial information (such as credit card and billing information), preferred or required products and services, physical address, recipient information, delivery address, email address and telephone number. Once you provide us with information about yourself and/or your company, your browsing on this site will no longer be anonymous.
- Escala Fashion Pte Ltd respects the privacy of your personal information and wishes to assure you that your private information will be treated as confidential and with high standards of security.
- By providing the information requested to Escala Fashion Pte Ltd, you hereby consent to the following:
6.1. Any personal information provided by you to Escala Fashion Pte Ltd through this site will be used to:
6.2. Escala Fashion Pte Ltd may disclose your information to the individuals and entities listed below, but your information will not be revealed by Escala Fashion Pte Ltd to any other third party, unless Escala Fashion Pte Ltd has your permission, or is under either a legal or regulatory obligation or any other duty to do so:
6.2.1. Escala Fashion Pte Ltd may use the services of third party service providers to host and manage data from this site. Data containing the information you provide will be transmitted to and hosted in data centres in Singapore or outside Singapore by such third party service providers, and processed and managed by such third party service providers. Our third party service providers will be granted access to data only to the extent necessary to provide services to Escala Fashion Pte Ltd, and for no other purpose. Our service providers are bound by confidentiality obligations to keep all data confidential.
1. It is your responsibility to maintain the secrecy of your user ID and login password.
2. You may view, amend or delete personal information and services associated with your web profile at your convenience through our site at ultramask. The above can be done by emailing your request to our customer service department at ultramask.
3. By providing us with information, you acknowledge and agree that while Escala Fashion Pte Ltd will exercise care in the storage and processing of your information and data, in no event shall Escala Fashion Pte Ltd be liable to you for any damages, losses, expenses, liabilities under any causes of action (whether in contract or tort including, but not limited to negligence, or otherwise) caused by any access, intrusion, misuse or theft of your information or data by any third party while such information or data was in the possession or control of Escala Fashion Pte Ltd or any third party.
4. Ghim Li Global Pte Ltd respects the privacy of children. Ghim Li Global Pte Ltd will never knowingly request or use personal information from children without prior parental consent. If we become aware that we have collected personally identifiable information from a user of the site who is under the age of 18, we will remove that child’s personal information from our files. As set out in our Website Terms and Conditions, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under 18, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
5. Ghim Li Global Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend this Policy at any time and will place any such amendments on this site.
6. This Policy is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Singapore law including without limitation the provisions of the Evidence Act (Cap. 97 of Singapore), the Electronic Transactions Act (Cap. 88 of Singapore) and Personal Data Protection Act 2012, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. By accessing this site and providing information requested, you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
Escala Fashion Pte Ltd